What does the DevOps training course entail?
• Git & Unit Testing – You will be taught how to install Git, configuration, commands and branching strategy to be followed. Testing different Units. How to write a simple JUnit test plus introduction to TesNG.
• Build Tool and Orchestration by using Jenkins – you will be taught the following in this module i.e. Apache Maven installation, interpreting Project Object Model or POM in Maven, using POM file for unit testing [Jenkins], build set-up using Jenkins, security, test automation and notification.
• Web Server and its deployment – How to use different types of web servers, mail servers, proxy servers, installing Apache Tomcat, manual & auto deployment with continuous integration.
• Checking Code Quality – Learn about various Code quality tools, SonarQube and code analyzer. How to run SonarQube for a project.
• Automated Testing – You will be taught about different types of automaton testing tools, how to use test automation in the CI/CD pipeline. Introduction to Selenium, including writing scripts, sample test automation framework, framework in web applications and how to use Selenium for Mobile App automation.
• Using Docker for containerization – Learn about different types of Containers, Docker installation, how to run Commands when using Docker plus its advanced versions, overview of Docker Compose and how to create images using this knowledge.
• Puppet – What, when, why and how of Puppet usage. How to install and configure it, its architecture, basic terminologies in Puppet, Puppet language constructs, resource implementation, how to manage files and executing programs. Learn about Puppet modules, QA environment, how to change the basic module path, Hiera backend creation etc.
• How to use Nagios for continuous monitoring – This module will teach the student how to use Nagios, Nagios Plugins, Nagios Objects, Nagios Commands as well as Nagios Notification for continuous monitoring of the development and operating environment.